A beautiful ex-Almshouse needing complete modernisation .
Sworn & Co. are proud to offer to market this unusual property set within its own grounds just moments from Acton Central Overground station.
This historic site and the grade II listed buildings on it date back to 1811 when Goldsmith, John Perrin erected the first 12 Almshouses completing the rest in 1838. The site also features a chapel dedicated by the Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths.
The property is configured as a one bedroom house with its own front door leading to a small entrance lobby with stairs to the first floor and a door to the reception room. The reception room enjoys views over the communal gardens to the front of Goldsmiths Buildings and then over Acton Park. There is a door from the reception room to the kitchen. It has a window and a door directly on to a private patio which then leads on to the mos
- Modernisation project
- Grade II listed.
- One bedroom
- Reception room
- Kitchen with door to patio/garden
- First floor bathroom.
- Fantastic location
- Magnificent communal gardens
- 999 year lease